What you get for nothing.
We've assembled a take-home collection of these hard rockin' multimedia
projects entitled, 999.
It is not for sale. The only way to obtain
a copy is through the "rite of passage."
- The Strength of Your Will
- What's That? The Jig Up, Jack?
- Feels Like my Tether's Coming Loose Again
- Immigrant Song
The Rite Of Passage
The title of this collection was printed onto the CDROMs by no mere accident.
For the first 1,999 souls that successfully make the voyage, a reward is in order.
We'll send you a free copy of this experiment via a snailmailman, if you can:
- figure out the meaning of 999
- bear to mark up the form (below) with your answer
The Rhyme For #9... Will You Guess it in Time?
Though you may consider this riddle a beast,
I'd put it on your list as least.
If you hope to win a prize like this,
your answer must include... "antithesis."