Contact Us |
Take Action |
Internet & Marketing Services
This is the 9-mile stone on Ridge Avenue near the corner of Port Royal. The
stone dates to 1760 and marks the distance to Ridge and High Streets (Market
Street) in Philadelphia. This stone had great significance during the
Revolution and is the last remaining on Ridge Avenue in Philadelphia.